Re: [Chicken-users] Unit testing

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Unit testing
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 19:01:21 -0500

> If the unit test egg authors don't have the man hours to add what
> you're looking for, why don't you extend one of their eggs, instead
> of starting from scratch?  Are they dead projects?  Have you already
> determined that their code is not easy to understand, use, or
> modify?

Those eggs weren't designed for they kind of use I'd be doing.  I
think designing the specific syntax and semantics for defining tests
requires far more work than actually implementing them.  I believe my
implementation will be shorter than reasonable documentation
explaining how to use it.  As such, I see little advantage in reusing
their code.

If, on the other hand, you want to extend one of these eggs to make it
up to the task of what I want to achieve, you're more than welcome to
do so.

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/