Re: [Chicken-users] quasiquote in "run" function

From: john
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] quasiquote in "run" function
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:33:35 +0100

Try something like:

-C "`sdl-config --cflags`" -L "`sdl-config --libs` -lSDL_net"

John.

On 24/10/06, Matthew David Parker <address@hidden> wrote:

I am making my own little egg here for an easy tcp interface.  This is the
command which I use to compile the extension:

csc -s -O2 -d1 easynet.c lglorytcp.c glorytcp.ss `sdl-config --cflags
--libs` -lSDL_net -o glorytcp.so

Now, when I try to put it in glorytcp.setup I do this:

(run (csc -s -O2 -d1 easynet.c lglorytcp.c glorytcp.ss `sdl-config
--cflags --libs` -lSDL_net -o glorytcp.so))

And the compilation fails because the interpreter changes the ` to
(quasiquote sdl-config).  I tried putting a \ in front of the ` but it
doesn't do any good.  How do I have to do it?

Matt