[Chicken-users] Compiling Chicken on OS X/Intel

From: Dave Kerschner
Subject: [Chicken-users] Compiling Chicken on OS X/Intel
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:55:28 -0700

I'm trying to compile Chicken on OS X/Intel and having a problem. When
I do a ./configure it reports that it can not find ffi.h even though
it is in a directory (/opt/local/include) which is on the path. I have
been able to get it to see it by using links from /usr/include but I
think that is rather lame. I seem to recall having a similar problem
when compiling it on Ubuntu a year or so ago... I've tried it with the
latest development snapshot 2.5r1 as well as 2.41
Any help would be appreciated.