Re: [Chicken-users] silex.setup missing

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] silex.setup missing
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 21:56:59 +0200

On 9/10/06, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:

My last "Windows notebook" was a hand-me-down from one of my sisters.
It came with Windows 95 and 24MB RAM.  I read OCaml documentation with
it, lying on the floor so I could get away from sitting at the desk.  I
did some websurfing also, but it was pretty slow, so I had to be pretty
in need of a posture break to make it worthwhile.  I took it with me to
LA in 2004, thinking I might tap into my e-mail remotely with it, but I
was never able to get the internet working on the road.  I gave it to a
friend of mine as a thank-you for helping me out when my car got totaled
down there.  He wrote parts of his screenplay with it!  I think it needs
a song: "What can you do with a broken laptop, what can you do with a
broken laptop, ...."

Thanks Felix for dealing with that, and for all sorts of other things.

You're welcome.

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp