[Chicken-users] Sudokus

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: [Chicken-users] Sudokus
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:58:41 -0400

Some months ago, while I was in Venezuela, I decided to write some
software for generating sudoku challenges and managed to come up with
a very minimal (yet hopefully complete) set of deduction rules for it
that are very easy to formulate (and hence program).

If you are interested in sudokus, I invite you to take a look at it
here:

  http://wiki.freaks-unidos.net/fu-sudoku

It even has a CGI front-end that you can use to see the sort of
challenges it generates:

  https://cgi.afc.no-ip.info/sudoku/

Oh, of course, it's powered by Chicken. :-)

Have fun.

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/