[Chicken-users] Building Chicken under CMake 2.4.3

From: John Cowan
Subject: [Chicken-users] Building Chicken under CMake 2.4.3
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 13:07:12 -0400

I did a from-scratch CMake build of the darcs head using the
Chicken 2.4.3 I snarfed from the Cygwin repository this morning.
It works nicely, and when you "make", you get a nice colored output
with a percentage-done indicator along the left margin.  Unfortunately,
it isn't done until 102% -- well, that's cosmetic.

--
As you read this, I don't want you to feel      John Cowan
sorry for me, because, I believe everyone       address@hidden