Re: [Chicken-users] CMake: -lsocket missing on System V

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] CMake: -lsocket missing on System V
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 02:22:55 -0400

Scripsi:

> You need to include librt in the same way in order to make
> nanosleep() available.  I added the line and the build is
> thumping along happily.

Aaaaaand..... it just completed and the basic tests work.
So I think we can say that, modulo the timegm issue,
both autoconf and CMake builds work okay on Solaris 8.

--
Babies are born as a result of the              John Cowan
mating between men and women, and most          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan