Re: [Chicken-users] Cmake broken again: paths are not quoted

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Cmake broken again: paths are not quoted
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:38:44 -0700

Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
John Cowan wrote:
The pathnames in chicken-paths.h are not in quotation marks, so compiling
eval.c (and other things, probably) produces fatal errors when gcc gets
all confused.

Ah, thanks for this testing. It behaves differently because you're building with Cygwin, which has a Unix style path environment, not Windows native. I've been fixing Windows native paths and have neglected the Unix path. A simple application of quotes should fix it. I will have a patch in Darcs shortly; I will e-mail then.

Fixed, tested on my Cygwin, and pushed to Darcs.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every