Re: [Chicken-users] Extension loading problems in CMake/MinGW csibinary

From: Ian Oversby
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Extension loading problems in CMake/MinGW csibinary
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:14:39 +0000

On 7/14/06, Ian Oversby <address@hidden> wrote:

Getting chicken to output the path where it is looking for the library might
differentiate between a quoting problem and a lack of pathname-with-spaces
support though right?

"csc -libs" should show the options passed to the linker.

I meant to get csi to output the paths searched when it failed to find an extension. e.g. something like this:

(require-extension srfi-1)
#;1> Error: (load-library) unable to load library
srfi-1
"No such file or directory (looked in c:\chicken\chickenlib.dll c:\abc\srfi-1.dll c:\def\srfi-1.dll c:\Program)"

Call history:

<eval> (load-library (quote srfi-1)) <--

And then I would have an idea it had failed to handle the space in c:\Program Files. Actually I might see if I can build it to install somewhere other than c:\Program Files and check if that fixes the problem.

Ian