Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken manual on galinha wiki now up to date

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken manual on galinha wiki now up to date
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:51:06 -0500

> The unofficial manual has some very good content for introducing Scheme,
> but this should eventually be merged with the official manual, or put into
> a separate "Scheme intro" page. I propose to remove the link from the
> index page but keep the content for later use.
>
> Alejandro, do you have any objections?

Nope.  Now that the official manual is in the wiki, I see no point in
keeping around an unofficial one in the same place.

I do agree that the introductory content should be integrated into the
official one, as it would make it far more useful to beginner Scheme
programmers.  Any help doing this would be appreciated. :-)

And yes, in the meantime, I'll remove the link and perhaps add a
warning notice to the unofficial manual pointing to the official one.

Thanks.

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/