[Chicken-users] repl with scgi?

From: jbarciela jbarciela
Subject: [Chicken-users] repl with scgi?
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 19:05:19 -0400

Hello all,

I'm starting to write a web application using the scgi egg and the
lighttpd web server, and I miss my REPL ;)

I used scgi-example.scm as a starting point and just called
scgi:add-resource with my own functions.
My question is: is there a way to have a REPL in such an environment
and modify the web app incrementally without restarting the scheme
process? (given the fact that (scgi-server #t)
doesn't return)

Maybe this is fairly obvious for more experienced schemers, not for
this newbie.
Any help will be appreciated.

Jaime