Re: [Chicken-users] Tutorial for creating eggs.

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Tutorial for creating eggs.
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 08:22:39 -0400

Alejandro Forero Cuervo scripsit:

> I'm starting to write a tutorial on how to create eggs.  You can see
> what I already have here:
>
>     http://chicken.freaks-unidos.net/eggs%20tutorial

Thanks; this is great.

> Feel free to help me improve it.  You can edit it directly (those with
> access to the eggs' repository will find it in ???wiki/eggs tutorial???)
> or send me your suggestions.  :-)

One obvious point would be explaining how to make an egg that
automagically loads other eggs.  My next egg will probably
depend on gmp, and IWBNI people who want to use it didn't
have to know that.

--
Mos Eisley spaceport.  You will never           John Cowan
see a more wretched hive of scum and            address@hidden