[Chicken-users] Re: Thank you for Chicken! :)

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: Thank you for Chicken! :)
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 08:26:06 +0200

On 5/2/06, Alejandro Forero Cuervo <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey, Felix.

I just wanted, once again, to thank you for your great work in making
Chicken!  To me it is one of the most important software packages,
—perhaps the most important—, I use.  I've grown very dependant on
it for my information needs.

:-)

I've also improved the plots of activities for Subversion
repositories.  As you might know, I'm constantly updating the stats
for the repository with Chicken's eggs in the following URL.  As you
can see, it shows far more information these days than it did
originally.

  http://freaks-unidos.net/svn-graph/chicken-eggs/

Splendid! - I added a link on the chicken wiki.

Anyway, these are just a few examples to show the extent to which I've
become dependant on Chicken.  Working with it has been a great
pleasure and I strongly recommend it.

So, as I said, thank you for your great work!  It has, as you can see,
made my life easier.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

<blushes>

What can I say? Thank YOU for using it and thanks also for all your
help with this project!