[Chicken-users] Problems with darcs repo?

From: Reed Sheridan
Subject: [Chicken-users] Problems with darcs repo?
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 06:43:14 -0600

For the last month or so, "darcs pull"ing from the Chicken repository has told me that there are no updates.  Today, Felix foolishly gave me ssh access, and sshing into the repository and running 'darcs changes --last 10' shows that changes have, in fact, been commited recently.  I tried deleting my copy of the repository and running 'darcs get' again, and here is the output of 'darcs changes --last 2' in my copy:

Tue Mar  7 02:48:32 CST 2006  address@hidden
  * - hen.el fixes by Reed Sheridan
  - chicken-setup: `-check' option for checking repository for upgrades

Fri Mar  3 02:12:06 CST 2006  address@hidden
  * - chicken-setup: on download add release-number of setup-info

There are 16 patches not showing up here.  Does anybody else either have this problem, or a clue what it could be?

Reed Sheridan