Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken-setup 2.3 fails on Cygwin

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken-setup 2.3 fails on Cygwin
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:18:28 -0500

felix winkelmann scripsit:

> Can you show the output of "chicken-setup -v numbers"?

Here it is, but not much more helpful (except that it shows the egg is indeed
being downloaded, which I already knew):

$ chicken-setup -v numbers

The extension numbers does not exist.
Do you want to download it ? (yes/no/abort) [yes] yes
downloading catalog ...
downloading catalog from www.call-with-current-continuation.org ...
GET /eggs/repository HTTP/1.0
Host: www.call-with-current-continuation.org