Re: [Chicken-users] Mingw Makefile and Instructions

From: Patrick Brannan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Mingw Makefile and Instructions
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 09:37:30 -0600

Felix,

Sorry for the delay. I've been on vacation. Anyway, it is not quite as
simple as just replacing a few lines. If we did that we would break
the rest of the Unix builds. I need to change a couple of the
conditionals in csc.scm.in so that they have three cases: one for
Unix, one for MINGW, and one for Win32. There is the possibility that
I could make the Unix case universal, but since I don't have a Linux
box at the moment I worry about not testing and breaking the build for
everyone. I will work on something tonight and send in a real patch
file.

Pat