Re: [Chicken-users] 3D games in Chicken

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] 3D games in Chicken
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:00:44 -0800

John wrote:

By the way, has anyone thought of doing something like PyGame for Scheme? It seems to have popularized Python quite a bit.
Sure. In the long term that's what my 2D hex engine is about, at least for a specific class of games. Rather than what people have "thought about," I'd be much more interested in someone else reviewing the Sourceforge game filters I posted, or saying "I am doing this particular project, take a look," or otherwise taking action.

BTW the Chicken MinGW CMake build looks like it will be conquered soon. Within a week if no further issues arise. I think the heavy lifting is over, knock on wood.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every