Re: [Chicken-users] syntax-case on mac os x [reposted]

From: Ashish Shrestha
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] syntax-case on mac os x [reposted]
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 07:44:41 +0000

I am using chicken version 2 build 2 and yes i think it is bus error. Don't remember what parameter I passed, I think on of the debug level thing and I did see it print Bus Error.

Ashish

On 1/23/06, felix winkelmann <address@hidden> wrote:
On 1/22/06, Ashish Shrestha <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thank you for the suggestion.
>
> Running csc with -verbose (-v2) seems to stop with the message 'Pass
> canonicalised.' However, running 'chicken' manually does generate
> syntax-case.c and I was able to use it to install syntax-case.  Verified
> with (require-extension syntax-case)

Very strange. You can also pass "-debug p" to the chicken/csc invocation
to see more compiler progress invocation, but it seems that the
compiler is crashing (exit code 10 - could that be bus error?).

What chicken version are you using?