Re: [Chicken-users] syntax-case on mac os x [reposted]

From: Ashish Shrestha
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] syntax-case on mac os x [reposted]
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 22:10:53 +0000

Thank you for the suggestion.

Running csc with -verbose (-v2) seems to stop with the message 'Pass canonicalised.' However, running 'chicken' manually does generate syntax-case.c and I was able to use it to install syntax-case.  Verified with (require-extension syntax-case)

Don't really understand what happened. Anyway, will now go on to install other eggs that I need.

Ashish