[Chicken-users] issue with web-scheme.egg

From: Ashish Shrestha
Subject: [Chicken-users] issue with web-scheme.egg
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 21:17:33 +0000

First of all thank you to all those who have contributed to make this a wonderful implementation. I am learning scheme was looking for an implementation that would work on Linux (my server), Windows (cygwin - work dev machine) and Mac OS X (my personal) and was light enough.

Installing web-scheme.egg I encountered some issues that I would like to point out. The setup file in the egg expects ws-example.html and web-scheme.el. However, these aren't present in the egg. I was able to install the egg by modifying the setup file. Just wanted to bring up the issue so that it can be fixed.

Ashish Shrestha