[Chicken-users] ripemd, tiger-hash and general hash/digest overhaul

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-users] ripemd, tiger-hash and general hash/digest overhaul
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:15:58 +0100

Thanks to Kon Lovett, we have a few more eggs:

ripemd and tiger-hash: more hashing algorithms

md5 and sha1 use a new "message-digest" egg, that provides
common code to all hashing eggs. sha2 will be updated in
the next days.

And: updates of sqlite3, srfi-29 and test-infratructure.

Note: srfi-29 needs the current darcs version of Chicken.
I'll try to prepare a new release as soon as possible.