Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken 2.2

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken 2.2
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:45:18 +0900

Thanks, Felix and Daniel.

This is what I did and it seems OK.

1. Remove (include "chicken-entry-points.scm")
2. replace define-embedded with define-external
3. add (return-to-host) at the bottom of scheme code
4. add CHICKEN_run(C_toplevel) at the beginning of C code
   (which is actually called from Java through JNI)

I have also changed hash-table stuffs to follow SRFI-69.

Daishi