Re: [Chicken-users] crashes during return-from-callbacks

From: Daniel B. Faken
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] crashes during return-from-callbacks
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:38:40 -0400 (EDT)

More info on this:
  It is *not* reaching the callback-return-continuation (I inserted a
printf in there).
  Also, if I compile the code [and eval (load "foo.so") instead of
(load "foo.scm")], I have no problems..

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005, Daniel B. Faken wrote:
[snip]
>   Its been very hard to track down what is causing this; all I can say is
> that it is affected by calls to (print) in the called-back scheme
> function.  Specifically, if I print some of the parameters I'm passing via
> C_callback().

A clarification: it crashes if I print parameters *multiple times*.
If I remove some of the print statements, there is no problem.

cheers,
Daniel