Re: [Chicken-users] Bug in the numbers egg?

From: Alex Shinn
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Bug in the numbers egg?
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 04:22:01 -0500

BTW, congratulations Felix on such a high quality numbers egg.  There
is a new super-stress-test available for Scheme implementations in the
form of the latest SRFI-56 reference implementation + test suite.

  http://sythcode.com/scheme/srfi-56.tar.bz2

Only two implementations pass all tests - MzScheme and Chicken (with
the patch I sent above).  Gambit comes in next with 8 errors, and most
other implementations (I tested about a dozen) blow up somewhere along
the way with obscure internal errors.  That's pretty impressive
considering how new the numbers egg is in comparison to those systems.

--
Alex