[Chicken-users] gdbm.egg patch

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: [Chicken-users] gdbm.egg patch
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 22:07:45 +0900

Hi,

As looking into the gdbm egg, I noticed the limitation
that it can only handle strings without any zeros in the middle,
in other words, "c-string"s.
Attached file is the patch for it,
although the function "make_string_with_len" is not nice.
I'm not sure if it works correctly,
since I'm not familiar with the GC stuff.
I believe there should be some kind of low-level function
doing the similar thing, which can improve this patch.

Thanks for you help,
Daishi