Re: [Chicken-users] REPL with emacs keys

From: Ed Watkeys
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] REPL with emacs keys
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:31:41 -0500

On Jan 3, 2005, at 2:46 PM, Joel Reymont wrote:

Gambit's interpreter allows emacs keys (^P for previous command, ^A to go to the beginning of the line, etc.) but the Chicken interpreter does not.
Is there a particular reason?

Install the readline stuff. I sent a message to the list in the last month or so explaining how I got it to stop doing the irritatingly-pointless filename completion. I don't think I've yet submitted the patch. If this message doesn't get you on the right track, let me know and I'll dig it out. I'm really busy right now.

Ed

--
Watkeys Product Design -- http://watkeys.com/