[Chicken-users] mingw and swig

From: Clifford M STEIN
Subject: [Chicken-users] mingw and swig
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 08:34:14 -0800

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 00:24, Sergey Khorev wrote:
> > but I can't run the executable.  For example, if I were to run the
> > 'simple' example in the $SWIG/examples/chicken directory, I get an
> > "undefined variable ~zWie92kkkdssf.......jwfw" type of error when I run
> > the test program.
>
> Apparently you tried to use gcc or ld to link. Using g++ usually helps. :)

We sure are full of hate this morning, aren't we? :-)

Seriously, I'll run through some examples and post my results here,
eventually.  Perhaps I'm doing something that is not allowed in Chicken
in MingW.  The problem seems to occur in (load-library...).  I have some
examples that build in Linux without any trouble, but not in MingW.  I
haven't tried Cygwin.

cheers!

--cliff