[Chicken-users] sdl.egg v0.2

From: Tony Garnock-Jones
Subject: [Chicken-users] sdl.egg v0.2
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 16:59:10 +0000

Hi all.

I've followed Alex' suggestions (I hope in the way he intended - Alex?). Attached is sdl.egg, version 0.2. Felix, feel free to publish this one if you like. Let me know if there's anything extra you need from me in order to do so.

One remaining issue is garbage collection - I don't really have enough experience with SDL to know when automatic GC on SDL_Surface is ok (although the case for TTF_Font) is pretty clear) - but I plan on gaining enough experience to be able to implement something sensible for 0.3 :-)

Cheers,
  Tony