Re: [Chicken-users] alloca.h in IRIX

From: Mark Baily
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] alloca.h in IRIX
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 08:47:28 +1000

chicken-config.h does have HAVE_ALLOCA_H defined, and it works
if I include chicken-config.h manually in chicken.h

however chicken-config.h is not getting included in the unaltered chicken.h;
HAVE_CONFIG_H is not defined anywhere, so line 43 of chicken.h does not get
included.

Should "chicken-config -cflags" include "-DHAVE_CONFIG_H"? (it doesn't at
the moment).