Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken with CodeWarrior on Mac OSX

From: felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken with CodeWarrior on Mac OSX
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 23:23:35 +0200

Todd R. Kueny, Sr. wrote:
Has anyone gotten chicken to work on OSX CodeWarrior 9.2?

I've been using gcc 3.1 on OSX and may have to switch.

I darkly remember having Chicken once running under an ancient
CW on Mac OS 9. It wasn't a problem at that time (besides working
with that bloody SIOUX... ;-). As long as the compiler is solid
(which I assume), I see no reason why it shouldn't work with CW.
There are some __MWERKS macro uses in chicken.h and runtime.c,
which might have to be re-evaluated, though. I (wrongly) assumed
at that time that CW was a sure sign of an MacOS environment.