Re: [Chicken-users] SSAX error messages

From: Kirill Lisovsky
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] SSAX error messages
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:16:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hello!

Do you mean that

(require '(ssax utils))

(pretty-print (SSAX:XML->SXML (current-input-port) '()))
(display "foo")
(newline)

writes "foo" to stderr?

I've checked this code with
http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/eggs/ssax.egg

For me it writes SXML tree and "foo" to stdout and warnings
to stderr, as intended.
Do you have a different behaviour?

Best regards,
         Kirill.