Re: [Chicken-users] macro expansion

From: Felix Winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] macro expansion
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:43:13 +0100

Joerg F. Wittenberger wrote:
Hello,

I have some source code, which compiles fine (but is buggy), how do I
load that into the resulting executable?  Yes, 'load' but this appears
not to know about defind-macro forms, how do I get them to work.

What exactly do you mean with define-macro forms? Do you need
the macros definitions in the *loaded* file or in the *loading* file?
Or better: can you give an example?