Re: [Chicken-users] 1071

From: Peter Keller
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] 1071
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 01:05:29 -0500

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 09:55:57AM +0200, Sven Hartrumpf wrote:
> On 24 Jul 2002, "felix" <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I'm not completely sure, but adding -Wno-unused should reduce the output
> > somewhat.
>
> Yes, this should eliminate all warnings.

Ah, this seems to work just fine. I still get the other warnings from
-Wall, just not the unused variable warning. Perfect.

See, I like to treat warnings as errors and I can't stand it when I have
them in my code(unless they positively absolutely have to be there). But
I suppose this warning is innocent enough(since it lives in generated
code) that I can live with turning it off.

Thank you.

-pete