chicken-janitors

Re: [Chicken-janitors] #1408: suspension (tests): cannot open file - No

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: Re: [Chicken-janitors] #1408: suspension (tests): cannot open file - No such file or directory: "k.data"
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 20:00:30 -0000

#1408: suspension (tests): cannot open file - No such file or directory:
"k.data"
--------------------------------+------------------------
            Reporter:  mario    |      Owner:  sjamaan
                Type:  defect   |     Status:  closed
           Component:  unknown  |    Version:  4.12.0
          Resolution:  fixed    |   Keywords:  suspension
Estimated difficulty:           |
--------------------------------+------------------------
Changes (by sjamaan):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Dear Mr Angell,

 I completely understand. Let us speak of this no more after this fateful
 night, but rest assured that the necessary incantations have been spoken,
 at the correct places. These foul words should not be uttered by mortal
 beings, for they have the power to corrupt ones data if misspoken, but it
 has been done. Who knows what horrors may have been summoned by a
 mispronunciation, ready to strike when the moment is most dire. Only time
 will tell...

 Iaaaaa, Yog-Sothoth! He who dwells in darkness has been appeased, for now.
 The shadow over our project will pass once the `master` dimension has been
 sealed off for the thirteenth time in the fourth epoch. Let us attempt to
 do this in no more than two moons.

 Thank you for contacting me in this matter, you did the right thing. Now
 let us pray for the quick mental recovery of Mr Winkelmann. He fearlessly
 ventured into the realm beyond and returned alive to save our project from
 eternal data corruption.

 Yours truly,
 Peter Bex
 Student of the arcane, pupil of the occult grand master Felix Winkelmann

--
Ticket URL: <https://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/1408#comment:6>
CHICKEN Scheme <https://www.call-cc.org/>