chicken-janitors

Re: [Chicken-janitors] #1107: Compiling with OpenBSD's gcc-4.2.1 produce

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: Re: [Chicken-janitors] #1107: Compiling with OpenBSD's gcc-4.2.1 produces 2 warnings when compiling posixunix.c
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 10:40:04 -0000

#1107: Compiling with OpenBSD's gcc-4.2.1 produces 2 warnings when compiling
posixunix.c
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  ckeen           |       Owner:
      Type:  defect          |      Status:  new
 Component:  core libraries  |     Version:  4.8.x
Resolution:                  |    Keywords:
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
Changes (by ckeen):

  * priority:  critical => minor
  * milestone:  4.9.0 => 4.10.0

Comment:

 I am fine with postponing the fix for this as changing the compiler flags
 is risking breakage on almost every other platform (and potentially eggs),
 so we will stick with this warning for 4.9.0. Eventually the code path
 taken for clang should be unconditionally be used.

--
Ticket URL: <http://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/1107#comment:4>
CHICKEN Scheme <http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/>