chicken-janitors

[Chicken-janitors] #933: crunch doesn't add crunch.h to crunch.setup-inf

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: [Chicken-janitors] #933: crunch doesn't add crunch.h to crunch.setup-info (chicken-uninstall doesn't remove crunch.h)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 15:01:37 -0000

#933: crunch doesn't add crunch.h to crunch.setup-info (chicken-uninstall
doesn't
remove crunch.h)
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mario                      |       Owner:  felix
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new
 crunch.setup doesn't use {{{install-extension}}} to install crunch.h, so
 it doesn't get added to the .setup-info file. Thus, chicken-uninstall is
 not able to know about its existence.

 The attached patch works for me, but maybe I'm overlooking something that
 justifies the extra tweak to install crunch.h (the version has '''not'''
 been bumped).

--
Ticket URL: <http://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/933>
Chicken Scheme <http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/>