chicken-janitors

[Chicken-janitors] #294: Use <enscript> tag instead of <scheme> for reex

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: [Chicken-janitors] #294: Use <enscript> tag instead of <scheme> for reexport example (Modules section)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:29:14 -0000

#294: Use <enscript> tag instead of <scheme> for reexport example (Modules
section)
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mario          |       Owner:  felix
     Type:  defect         |      Status:  new
 The code example from the reexport section uses the <scheme> tag.  The
 attached patch formats it with the <enscript> tag.

 I've updated the wiki as well, since now we have the "Modules" file on git
 and "Modules and Macros" on the wiki (I suppose merging them will be
 difficult).

 svnwiki actually tries to execute the contents of the <scheme> tag, which
 can be quite dangerous.

--
Ticket URL: <http://www.irp.oist.jp/trac/chicken/ticket/294>
Chicken Scheme <http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/>