chicken-janitors

[Chicken-janitors] Re: #291: Put all copyrights & licenses in one place

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: [Chicken-janitors] Re: #291: Put all copyrights & licenses in one place
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:08:02 -0000

#291: Put all copyrights & licenses in one place
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  sjamaan
                  |       Owner:  felix
     Type:  task
things? (Hi, zbigniew!)  |

Comment(by zbigniew):

 Why is Chicken copyright (c) 1996 by Olin Shivers?

--
Ticket URL: <http://www.irp.oist.jp/trac/chicken/ticket/291#comment:3>
Chicken Scheme <http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/>