chicken-janitors

[Chicken-janitors] Re: #158: Incorrect mapping of ncurses C string-retri

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: [Chicken-janitors] Re: #158: Incorrect mapping of ncurses C string-retrieval functions to Scheme procedures
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 06:27:03 -0000

#158: Incorrect mapping of ncurses C string-retrieval functions to Scheme
procedures
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  nsantos     |       Owner:  felix
     Type:  defect      |      Status:  new

Comment(by felix):

 Replying to [comment:10 zbigniew]:
 > Replying to [comment:8 felix]:
 >
 > > Jim, I have committed a change to `master`. Can you give ncurses a
 try? I don't have access to a UNIX machine right now.

 > Works in c08efe2b8, BUT looks like you accidentally reverted it in
 21a4cae97, possibly along with some changes to the mingw makefiles.
 Probably working tree was in a bad state.  See attached for example.

 Argh. Thanks for telling me. I've repaired it (I think).

--
Ticket URL: <http://www.irp.oist.jp/trac/chicken/ticket/158#comment:11>
Chicken Scheme <http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/>