Results of the CHICKEN Coding Jam 2021

From: felix . winkelmann
Subject: Results of the CHICKEN Coding Jam 2021
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 08:44:22 +0200

Hello!

We are happy to report that the 2021 coding jam at the previous weekend was
a very entertaining and interesting event. Participation was quite good, we had
excellent talks and presentations and did a very fruitful evaluation of the
2021 state of CHICKEN survey.

Thank you all for taking part! We plan to have short but more frequent meetings
like
this in the future, since it turns out that a lot of fascinating projects and
ideas are being
followed in the CHICKEN user community. Feedback from users is highly welcome
as it makes it easier to focus on important work in the core system.

The results of the event can be found here:

    http://wiki.call-cc.org/event/coding-jam-2021-results

Links to talks and presentation videos are included.

See you next time!

felix