Re: State of CHICKEN 2021

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: State of CHICKEN 2021
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 11:12:59 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021 09:44:18 +0100 Mario Domenech Goulart
<mario@parenteses.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 09 Mar 2021 19:46:06 +0100 Mario Domenech Goulart
> <mario@parenteses.org> wrote:
>
>> We've set up a "State of CHICKEN 2021" survey at
>> http://surveys.call-cc.org/state-of-chicken/2021/
>>
>> It would be great to have your inputs and feedback.  Your opinion is
>> important to help us improve CHICKEN.
>>
>> Hopefully the survey is not too boring and/or buggy.
>>
>> If you encounter any problem with the survey form, please contact me.
>
> The survey will be closed on March 27.  After that we will collect
> results and prepare them for a discussion panel that will take place in
> the CHICKEN Coding Jam [0], where we will present the results, discuss
> about them and hopefully start taking actions on the feedback that we
> will get.
>
> [0] http://wiki.call-cc.org/event/coding-jam-2021

Thanks for the feedback provided through the survey!

The results have been published at
https://surveys.call-cc.org/state-of-chicken/2021/

We discussed the results in a session at the CHICKEN Coding Jam
yesterday.

We are taking your feedback into account for the next development
activies in CHICKEN.  Some of them are already being addressed in the
Coding Jam event itself, which is happening during this weekend (join
#ChickenCodingJam on Freenode to participate!).

We found that some points could have some clarification, as some of the
feedback we received may be a consequence of deficiencies in our
documentation.  Clarifications have been annotated in the survey results
(look for "Clarification" in there).  Don't hesitate to continue
discussing on topics you are interested in.  Please use our discussion
channels (http://wiki.call-cc.org/discussion-groups) accordingly to do
so.

Any help to improve CHICKEN in the direction of addressing the feedback
received through the survey is very much appreciated!

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario