Re: [Chicken-hackers] PATCH: wrong type for alist-delete!

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] PATCH: wrong type for alist-delete!
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 16:10:01 -0500

Evan Hanson scripsit:

> Looks good to me. Debatably it ought to have an undefined return value,
> as with typical destructive update procedures, but hey.

Not how linear-update works:  the !-less version is pure, the ! version is
not pure (or at least may not be pure).  In any case, the data structure
being changed is what is returned.  A number of SRFIs work like this.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        address@hidden
What is the sound of Perl?  Is it not the sound of a [Ww]all that people