[Chicken-hackers] On scheduler not handling bad fd's WAS: Re: 4.7.5 modi

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] On scheduler not handling bad fd's WAS: Re: 4.7.5 modified -> 4.8.2: heap full while resizing is back
Date: 04 Mar 2013 19:11:25 +0100

Just for the record:

the bad-fd's bug is pretty old.  I posted a first attempt to fix
it here:
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/chicken-users/2008-08/msg00094.html

(Since these fixes never made it into the mainline,
I'm sitting on a modified chicken runtime ever since.
There are also a couple of other bugs and improvements I made
to scheduler.scm and sefi-18.scm since.  But they more or less
all depend - or at least are only tested against - the modified
version, since the mainline runtime was never able to run my
code base [or at least it was so crawling slow that I could
not stand it.)