Re: [Chicken-hackers] ##sys#double->number gone; intetional?

From: Moritz Heidkamp
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] ##sys#double->number gone; intetional?
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 15:32:52 +0100

Hi Jörg,

Jörg F. Wittenberger <address@hidden> writes:
> I found that ##sys#double->number is gone from library.scm .
>
> Still it's there in chicken.h .  Mistake or intended?
> At least I'd consider it worth a news item.

the ##sys# API is not even documented so I don't think it needs to be
mentioned in the NEWS. In fact, AFIUI the point of identifiers having
that prefix (and ##core#) is that those can be changed without
considering backwards compatibility. Otherwise they could just be
exported without the prefix.

Moritz