[Chicken-hackers] Much ado about nothing...

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] Much ado about nothing...
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 17:06:08 +0100

Hi,

please ignore the "Raise error on construction of too large
vectors/blobs" patches in their various forms.

They don't add much anymore, if they ever did. My intention has
been to provide a more elaborate error message than the "Error: out
of range" message.

By going back to ##sys#check-range this does the same than the check
in the runtime lib, so it's redundant.

The only thing worth keeping may be the documentation part that
mentions the limits in the manual, as they are not really obvious.

Sorry for the noise and happy hacking on chicken!

Christian

--
9 out of 10 voices in my head say, that I am crazy,
one is humming.