Re: [Chicken-hackers] Attention to removed procedures/type specifier

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Attention to removed procedures/type specifier
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 17:52:34 +0100

2011/2/18 Mario Domenech Goulart <address@hidden>:
> [...]
> Could you please take a look at the following tickets to check if your
> eggs are using deprecated (removed from 4.6.5) procedures/type
> specifier?
> [...]
>  * sqlite3
> [...]
>  * pandora
> [...]

Hello,

thanks to suggestions and patches by Alan Post, the trunk version of
the SQLite3 egg no longer uses these deprecated bindings for a
while. Now that CHICKEN 4.6.5 is out, I have tagged a new version.

While I was at it, I fixed pandora, too.

Note that for some reason that is completely unclear to me, one of the
SQLite3 egg's unit tests concerning statement finalization, which
works just fine with CHICKEN 4.6.3, fails with CHICKEN 4.6.5. This
should not be critical, though.

Ciao,
Thomas