[Chicken-hackers] tests.call-cc.org (salmonella)

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] tests.call-cc.org (salmonella)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:47:06 -0400

Hi folks

Results from daily salmonella runs are being published at
http://tests.call-cc.org/ (http://tests.call-cc.org/current always
points to the latests results).

It'd be nice if egg developers could keep an eye on the daily results,
so we can make sure our eggs can be installed by chicken-install.

We provide RSS feeds for each egg and the possibility to make custom
feeds, so you can watch the eggs you are interested.

See http://tests.call-cc.org/ for more information about the daily
tests and egg feeds.

Best wishes.
Mario