Re: [Chicken-hackers] foof-loop ported to Chicken 4

From: Peter Danenberg
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] foof-loop ported to Chicken 4
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 05:03:13 -0600

> Mario should be able to give you commit access to this egg if you
> would like.

That would be great; at least one of the tests appears to depend on
srfi-40, for which I thought streams was an apt replacement (it's
indexed by srfi-41). Apparently, though, I may not be able to avoid
porting srfi-40, too.

It always irritated me, by the way, that srfi-41 was called "streams"
(just like srfi-78 was call "check"); is it possible to alias it
somehow to srfi-41?