Re: [Chicken-hackers] object eviction appears broken

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] object eviction appears broken
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 19:04:15 -0700

On Mar 15, 2009, at 6:06 PM, Jim Ursetto wrote:

Sorry Jim, but thanks for detecting.

Object eviction almost inevitably results in a segfault when tested on
recent Chicken 3 and 4 from SVN.  I have attached a short example of
multiple tries at the interpreter.  I have not dug deeper yet although
I plan to shortly.

This is caused by the use of sys hash-tables rather than srfi-69. I am fixing.

Best Wishes,
Kon