Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: repository branching

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: repository branching
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:59:49 +0100

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 12:49 PM, Peter Bex <address@hidden> wrote:

>[various sensible things]

Please accept that the current policy is fixed. I will not touch anything
there. With a few simple rules development and maintenance of eggs
is not more complicated than previously. If someone is willing to
implement a better solution, then please go ahead, but do not expect
me to help in any way. The result will be chaos, madness and unreparable
loss of credibility, together with endless bugfixing until everything works.
I will try to use the hackathon for cleaning up the repository toplevel, that's
all.

Thank you.

cheers,
felix